23 September, 2011

Blog Posting Fixed

It seems that you could only post a comment to our blog if you had a Gmail email account. I have rummaged through the settings for the blog and fixed it. I think. Please email me if you still can't post. :) Thanks to Dad and Lindsay for pointing it out.
Well, today I cleaned out the laundry room and revisited the kitchen to get rid of a few more things. We've started stacking boxes of things for the yard sale in the carport and we're a bit worried that for the next week our house will appear white-trashy. We also went through the playroom again and the living room. Not that there's much left in the living room. I actually have several empty shelves in the hall closet! Amazing!
Then after having such a good day, I got home from the grocery and Erik handed Maggie to me and right after that, she threw up all over both of us. The beginning of several more like that though the evening. Why is it ALWAYS me who is holding her when she does that?
So progress is halted for now and we're circling the wagons around little Maggie trying to keep her hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment