27 December, 2011

To infinity and beyond!


We're going to Disneyland! Santa put tickets under the tree for the kids and kindly got Erik and I tickets too! The kids were pretty thrilled - but Caty most of all since she's been there before. Tuesday and Wednesday we'll be at Disneyland and Wednesday night we leave LAX for NZ.

I'm pretty excited, so excited that I have almost forgotten that our crappy movers couldn't fit our bed into the container. Our wonderful, amazing, so soft, less than 2 year old bed that I love so much! Of all the items to leave for last, why would they leave the single-most expensive (and largest) furniture item we own for last when they suspected it wouldn't all fit?! But I'm much less upset now. I will just have to find another wonderful bed when we get to NZ. Sigh...

Sitting at the dining room table at my in-laws' house after a fun filled Christmas morning right now, NZ seems a long way away.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys already! Yesterday Nathaniel wanted to go to Ben's, even though I reminded him Ben had moved. We sat in the driveway for awhile, before he rode his new Toy Story scooter home. Thinking of you as you start the New Year with a whole a lot of NEW!!!!!
    -WS

    ReplyDelete